To make sure both candidates and representatives get the most out of the virtual Information & Networking Evening, it is important that everyone understands the ground rules for video rooms.
For small groups
- For small groups (i.e. 3 candidates), the conversation flows as it would at a face-to-face event.
- Candidates can ask questions of representatives about Baker McKenzie and their practice group.
- Representatives can answer questions as they come.
For large groups
- For large groups (i.e. 4 or more candidates), the discussion is moderated by the Baker McKenzie Buddy Host, by selecting candidates who are using the 'raise hand' function in Zoom and/or selecting questions from a list submitted in the video chat log.
- When a question is selected from the list in the chat log, the Baker McKenzie Buddy Host can ask the candidate to repeat the question before a Baker McKenzie person responds.
- All participants will be muted by default, to reduce background noise.
- The Baker McKenzie Buddy Host has control of the Zoom booth and can ask people to leave or eject them if they are being disruptive.
- Please be respectful of representatives and other candidates throughout the evening.